Aaron started playing in his coed softball league again tonight. It's fun to go watch them play and most of the time they are pretty good. Matt (my brother-in-law and Aaron's twin) was able to come and sub for one of the players so it was nice to have Michelle to sit with and to help with my boys.Their cheerleaders (I'm behind the camera).

Update on the boys:
The boys are mostly over the puking, just doing it a couple of times a day now, but lucky for us they have moved onto explosive diarrhea. Mom and Dad thank you so much for the carpet cleaner! It has been a lifesaver. We took them to the pediatrician yesterday and Zack has lost over a pound weighing in at barely 18 lbs. and Austin lost about 1/2 a pound and is down to around 21 1/2 lbs. She was concerned at how much they have lost and so we are trying to do some intense rehydration right now which isn't going the best, but we'll keep trying. I think Zack's pneumonia is a lot better now, he would be able to come off the oxygen, but since he's lost so much weight the pediatrician wants him to stay on it and our breathing treatments are down to every 6 hours. You can all come visit me soon at the State Mental Hospital. :) Really, we're doing ok, I'm just tired, but thanks for all of your concern! We love you guys!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Coed Softball
Posted by
Heidi
on
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
poor kiddos. :( i'm glad you and Aaron are getting out and enjoy this fickle good weather. i hope your boys rebound 100% soon and you can have a healthy summer. that would be fabulous.
Let me know when you go to the Mental Hospital, I think I might check-in with you. It may be a nice break from the kids ;) j/k
I am so sorry to hear about all the sickness. I have to hand it to you mothers...I don't know how you do it with sick little ones, I can hardly handle myself! I am glad to hear they are feeling better. I wish you a very warm and healthy summer.
Post a Comment