Sunday, June 8, 2008

Austin Walking!

Austin and Zack have been walking with us for months now, but usually don't even want to try to walk unless they are holding on to our hands. Last Wednesday we were just playing around and Austin all of a sudden took two steps, but after that he would just dive to us and wouldn't even stand long enough to try to walk and then tonight he all of a sudden just took off. He thought all of the attention was great! Zack can stand for like two minutes, he's so funny because he will just stand in place and look around and laugh. They are so cute!


16 comments:

Lori said...

YAY!!! how fun!!!

Malinda said...

Wahoo! Way to go Austin. I love that he claps for himself when everyone else is clapping. What a cute boy!

Jessica said...

Yeah little guy! Thats so exciting. Now he will be into all sorts of new trouble ;)

Heidi said...

that is exciting, Katie started walking a couple weeks ago too, and can't get enough of it. I am too lazy to post a video yet though.

Ryan said...

Awesome! Now we can have all our little kids walk together. We can race them and place bets on them. How fun!

Erika said...

Yeah, Austin!

BKC said...

Soo cute! I love how he walks so fast like "get there get there before i fall!!"...thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

Yay Austin! That's so cute :) Life will never be the same... in a fun way ;) It really is lots of fun to watch them learn and grow!

Steve said...

Can't believe we missed it. I'll remember that you held out on us, Austin. I love it that the twins, yes I said that to annoy you, are starting to walk. Our boys are going to have a lot of fun together.

There I wrote a comment, happy?

Ashley said...

Oh Man! You better baby proof your house, now that he can walk it won't be long before he's pulling everything down!

Stanford Family said...

Hey, your family is so cute. That's exciting to see them start walking. Hope everything is going well.

Jodi B. said...

I couldn't stop smiling while watching that video. Hooray for Austin!

Kristin said...

I think we're coming back to Utah for the last part of July through the first of August because Blake's family has a couple family reunions we're coming out for. We are really excited to see you guys and your sweet boys. Time is really flying by.

Heidi said...

Now the fun can begin. Watch out for all the bruises, there will be alot! Your boys are so cute.

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

You probably don't even remember me, but it is soooo fun to see you and your sweet little family. Look at those little guys what great walkers.

The Killer Bunch said...

Yippeeeee! Watch out they'll be running before you know it.