
Zack loves to pick up the phone and say "Hi! Hi!" especially when Mom calls from work. Unfortunately the big shiny button on the phone is the talk button and the end button is the little non-interesting black button.

Whenever we put lotion on Austin he wipes it off his belly and rubs it in his hair but tonight I was able to stop him. Unfortunately, I forgot to close the lid on the lotion and I caught him getting the little bit of lotion inside the lid and wiping it in his hair. Doesn't he look proud of his greased hair?
6 comments:
I think we need to borrow your boys again so they can teach Abby that it is cool to talk. We've been trying to make her do it with no luck. Maybe a little peer pressure would do the trick.
They are cutie petuties!
They are definitely in my Top 10 of Fungis, but what do I know.
Why is lotion for the hair? My kids do that too and it is always right after baths when they are clean! Haha! Oh well!! Cute boys!
hey guys it looks like you have your hands full with those two cute little boys. How is everything going for ya it has been a long time since I have seen you?
What happy babies you have. They always have a smile on their face.
It's so fun to see their little personalities come out. They look like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment