

We had our last Perinatology appointment today and everything looked great! At our last appointment they found a cyst in the Chorioplexis of his brain, but it's gone now. He weighed 2 lbs. 14 oz. today and is measuring at his exact due date.
I have started having some problems with swelling and my blood pressure being a little bit higher so last weekend they were starting to worry that I was developing toxemia, but I have been trying to eat less sodium and sugar and drink a lot more water. Luckily, my swelling has gone down a lot and my blood pressure is holding steady (still a little high, but not so high that we have to do anything).
Zack and Austin loved seeing their little brother today and we are getting so excited for his arrival!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
One of the 3 cutest boys in the World!!
Posted by
Heidi
on
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
awwww the cute baby!!! i'm happy for you guys! i'm glad to hear things are stable and good. i hope only the best for you this time around.
What a little sweet boy! Good luck with everything. I started to swell and they told me to put lemon and lime in the water. It's a natural detox something or other. It seems to help a bit. :)
Way cute pictures. Glad that you are doing better. I have a theory, the more uncomfortable you are pregnant, the cuter the baby!
Looks good. Can't wait to put him on the doll chair rollercoaster.
Those pictures are amazing! I'm glad everything is looking good with the little guy and hopefully will stay good with you. Just say no to toxemia!
Oh, he is so cute! The boys are going to be such a good help to their little brother. Good luck, stay healthy!
Fun baby pics! I hope you continue to stay healthy and all goes well!
Cute!!!
I love the 3D pictures! What a cute baby! Oh, and your family pictures are so cute.
What a sweet little baby. Those 3D pics are amazing! Glad to hear everything looked better on this ultrasound.
Post a Comment