Saturday, November 28, 2009

Red vs. blue

Tonight was the holy war so we had a little party over at our house. Other than the Utes losing we had a fun time. The grub (notice the red theme)
Mark, Aaron, Gavin, Steve
My dad, my mom, Steve, Neal, Jenny, Mike, and Henry in the frontThe cousin rivalry

6 comments:

Emily Harkness said...

Go BYU! Sorry, I married into it :)

Malinda said...

Go BYU! :) We really are so sports neutral in this house that I didn't even know who won until I read your blog. I hope Aaron and your boys have gotten over the loss.

Ryan Allen said...

I'm glad the better team won. Looks like you had fun though, wish I could've been there to rub it in! It's so much better to watch the Holy War with diehard Utes fans, but it's just there so hard to find these days... :)

Steve said...

That was a lot of fun. Thanks for the invite and may all of the rivalry games have the same outcome.

Heidi said...

Well it looks like you had a good party. My husband is a die hard BYU fan but I really don't have a preference. I just like getting together and eating all the yummy food.

Suzanne said...

Looks like you watched the game in "Mixed Company" too! It got pretty contentious where we were! Ryan needed some "mental health intervention" afterwards.