Saturday, February 13, 2010

My poor kids

Do you ever get sick from your kids and then once you realize how incredibly crappy they felt you feel like the biggest jerk ever for being so impatient with their whining. That's me right now. I would like everything from the chest up to be removed! And 2 weeks later they still don't seem to be feeling great. At least Aaron and me get to enjoy this together! :)

4 comments:

Malinda said...

Sorry you guys are all feeling lousy! I hate sickness!

3inpink and 1inblue! said...

AMEN! I hate being sick for weeks on end. I feel your pain...been there and hated it too. Take care. Stacy

Heidi said...

Yes, I am guilty of that! And that whole scenerio pretty much sums up our winter! Someone is ALWAYS sick! I feel your pain! Get better soon.

Emily Harkness said...

Is sick season almost over??!?!!