Austin and Zack started preschool September 7th. We are just doing a joy school with other kids in our neighborhood. There are 3 girls and 3 boys including them. So far they love it! I must say when I dropped them off the first day I was a bit choked up, I'm not ready for them to grow up and to start this new phase of their lives. Then I went shopping with Gavin, holy cow! I can't believe how easy it is to just take one kid to the store! I have really enjoyed this one on one time with Gav.Zack
Austin
Gavin felt left out so I took his picture as well.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
First day of Preschool
Posted by
Heidi
on
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, I guess a bonus of having twins is that during school you only have the third child home! I'm kinda wishing Bennett & Mylie were twins so that I'd only have one kid when I went shopping! I always save all my errands for when Bennett is at preschool and I was thinking only having two was nice :0) Can you believe our kids are growing up so fast?! I guess we're getting old, too!
Cute pictures. It is funny how different Zack and Austin look. I could totally tell who was who without the names . . . hardly ever happens.
Running errands with just one kid is great. Abby isn't always the most cooperative shopper, but it is still loads better than going with multiple kids in tow.
Malinda, in these pictures I totally agree they look different, but in the post before at the playground I had the hardest time figuring out who was in the pictures. One of the ones of Zack looks 100% like Austin and it was totally throwing me for a loop.
Post a Comment