The end of August I decided to take advantage of Thanksgiving Point's 2 dollar Tuesdays and my mom decided she wanted to join us. We started off going to the Museum of Ancient Life (it is so cool and totally puts the Dinosaur Park to shame!). I can't wait to take my kids when it's not so busy that you can actually walk. Zack and Austin were so excited seeing all of those dinosaurs they couldn't talk fast enough, they were going crazy! It was so fun seeing their excitement and truthfully I think I liked it just as much as them!They were so excited they had dinosaur claws on their hands.
Fighting over who gets to sit where on the dinosaur.
This is a real Triceratops skull, I thought that was the coolest thing ever!
Austin "smiling"
Austin digging for dinosaurs
After the museum we went over to the Children's Discovery Gardens. We also had fun there, but I would never pay more than $2 for it, I wasn't very impressed. We started off playing in Noah's Ark; you were only allotted 20 min. so I debated about not letting them, but since I brought clothes in case of accidents I decided what the heck. I'm glad I let them because they had a blast.
Gavin was so funny, he kept jumping and falling on his bum or else he'd just slip on his bum and he would get this horrified/shocked look on his face and then get up and start laughing. It was so cute, but I only managed to get the end of his reaction .
Malinda I posted this video for you. I thought Austin was saying to me that he was jumping in the water so I said ok. As you can see right before it cuts off that wasn't what he was saying and I figured that out as well after both him and Zack were squatting together doing their business. It's sterile, right?! :) Oh well, our turn was up right after that. :)Playing in the sand, also one of the highlights for them and some nice rest time for me and my mom.
Zack building
Climbing in the caterpillar, Austin soon to have a meltdown because his shoe fell off
The boys all loved the water and waterfalls, the only problem was they couldn't pick up the rocks to throw in the water.
Wrestling and running in the grass.
It was such a fun day! Thanks for coming with us Mom!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Thanksgiving Point
Posted by
Heidi
on
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's sterile, right?! :)
Post a Comment