Monday, December 13, 2010

A few of my favorite things

For the past couple of weeks Austin comes up to me several times a day and says, "Guess what Mom?" and after I say what; he says, "I love you."

When I ask Zack if he needs to go potty he quite often replies, "I'm not dancin'."

Gavin a few weeks ago would randomly come up to me throughout the day and give me hugs. And when I say give me hugs I mean put his cute little arms around my neck and squeeze as tight as he could while going ooomph. That little boy gives the best hugs I have ever had from a little kid and he has to put his arms around your neck; your legs or arms, nothing else works; just the neck.

2 comments:

Malinda said...

My favorite is "I'm not dancin'." Too funny.

I love that family picture! Did you just change it, or have I just not noticed before?

Heidi said...

Malinda- thanks! I did just change it. We had them taken forever ago, I'm just a slacker.