I am so behind with blogging that the thought of doing it just overwhelms me. So I decided I'm going to start blogging right now and then catch up on posts when I have time.
Gavin has been kind of a pill with taking naps lately. The days he takes them he sleeps for 3-4 hours, but some days he has no interest. Instead of napping he has taken to stripping which isn't so awesome when he is poopy or decides to poop after his diaper is off, but he is usually pretty proud of himself.I've been trying to give Austin and Zack jobs lately. Luckily for me they still love to help me and usually ask me every morning if they can make their beds. They always have to show me how "beautiful" their beds look when they are done. And as you will see in the pictures they are really in to posing for pictures for me now and quite frequently ask me if I'll take their picture. (Notice their handiwork on what they did to their walls in the background.)
The last 3 weeks in our house have been pretty rough. It has consisted of vomiting, fevers, a couple of different cold viruses, pink eye, croup twice, sore throats, and whatever else you can think of. Austin had such a bad ear infection we are now on our 3rd different antibiotic and the last time the doctor looked in his ear she said it was so swollen that the ear drum had folded back over on itself. Needless to say I'm ready for healthy kids.
This picture was taken Thursday morning. Gavin had started coughing a croupy cough around midnight and since Zack's croup was so bad Aaron had to run to Walmart and get another humidifier. Gavin had slept in late so I went to go check on him and this is what I found; the stripper strikes again.
Friday, March 18, 2011
My little stripper
Posted by
Heidi
on
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
When Avery did that, we put pieces of duct tape over the tabs and she couldn't get the diaper off after that. I have also heard of people putting their kids jammies on backwards so they can't unzip them.
what cute kids you have!!! I hope that you guys get feeling better soon! I feel bad for you. We still need to watch your kids so taht you and your hubby can go out!!! Let me know!!
So fun to see a new post! Is that really Gavin? He is getting so tall and old looking! I am so sorry your kids are so sick! Hopefully this sick season will be ending soon!
It seems like you have more than your fair share of sickness at your house. That stinks!
The look on Gavin's face in that first picture is hilarious, and he has quite an arm if he threw his diaper that far.
Post a Comment