Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Winter Fun

In the beginning of January after one of the few snow days we've had this winter, being the good mom that I am I bundled my kids all up and planned on watching them play from inside. Austin got a sled from Zack and Zack got a sled from Gavin for Christmas so they were really excited to use them. Well being the good dad that Aaron is he decided he needed to go out and make our little hill better for them. I'm glad that he's such a fun dad!I love Aaron's clothing choice! He was just planning on going out there for a minute, but was having too much fun with the boys.
Austin

ZackGavin seemed to have the most fun (at least when I was out there). He couldn't get enough of going down and he was so funny to watch because he would attempt to get a running start and jump on the sled. With his coordination level compounded with the awkwardness of snow clothes and boots it was so funny to watch.Zack and GavinAaron slacking on the jobso Austin had to take over the work.Austin
And to thank Aaron for his hard work and building them a better sledding hill the boys all decided to attack him with snowballs. They figured out pretty quick that if they threw it on his bare legs they would get a better reaction out of Aaron. What a great morning!

2 comments:

Malinda said...

Love the shorts and boots combo!

Ashley said...

LOVE IT!!!