Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Preschool Graduation

Austin and Zack went to Iddy Biddy Einsteins this year for preschool.  They went Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for 2 1/2 hours.  They loved it and had a lot of fun!  For their preschool graduation they did a little program with some songs to show the parents what they had learned that year.




Then they did the Jungle Book play.  They had so much fun learning and practicing it.  For weeks before they would randomly break out in song.  Austin was Shere Khan and Zack was Hathi the lead elephant.  Zack was kind of bummed that his teacher cut several of his lines in the middle of the play without telling him and I was bugged as well, but they rolled with the punches and still did a great job.  Unfortunately I can't get some of the other videos to load.
 
They have learned a lot this year and do a good job sounding out letters and can figure out what a lot of words start with just by saying them and hearing the sound of the letter.  Watching my kids learn and grow is one of the things I love about being a mom.

 After the play they called up all of the kids to give them their certificates.  Apparently Zack and Austin are one person because they called them up together and they didn't do that with anyone else including the other set of twins that she teaches (but they are her niece and nephew so they are probably more important than my kids).  Yeah I was slightly bugged!  I hate when they are treated as one person and not individuals!
 Mrs. Misty, Zack, Mrs. Addie, Austin, Mrs. Dana


No comments: