Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our week of firsts

The last week we have had a lot of firsts at our house.

Zack started crawling on his knees instead of the army crawling, he figured out how to sit on his own, and he started pulling himself up to standing.

Austin a little over a week ago started saying cracker, Zack can mostly say it. They also both started saying ball and they try to say Zack and they will make some of the animal noises like quack and moo and growling. It's very cute!

They also both discovered themselves in the mirror, twins generally take longer to find themselves because they are basically looking at themselves all day so they don 't really care when they see another baby in the mirror. It has been so funny; Austin loves to kiss himself and makes himself laugh when he's playing in front of the mirror and Zack likes to bonk his head against it and touch hands. They definitely keep us laughing!

This pictures is of Zack right after he pulled himself up for the first time, we were a little slow getting the camera.


This is of Austin just being cute, they were being naughty this night and wouldn't go to bed, but they were absolutely adorable so it's hard to be too mad!

2 comments:

mrs. jar said...

Heidi, it has been a long time. I actually found your cute little family blog through a friend through another friend...apparently I am quite the blog stalker. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that your boys are adorable.

Erika said...

It sounds like it has been a fun week with all the firsts.

I have to tell you I smile every time I visit your blog and see the "Our Crazy Kids" picture of your boys on the side. That is priceless.