Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tag

Blaine, haven’t you ever heard about “taking one for the team” instead of subscribing to the “misery loves company” theory? Why would you tag somebody when you didn’t seem happy about being tagged? Anyway, I’ll try and be a good sport.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Convergys/Matrixx Marketing – Selling AT&T Long Distance over the phone
2. Self Employed – selling phone accessories on eBay
3. Professional photographer (ok, really just taking pictures of homes for sale but I was the BEST photographer that they EVER had, ha ha)
4. Bank Teller – where else do you think I obtained my fortune?

Four places I've lived:
1. Taiwan
2. North Ogden
3. Mesa, Arizona
4. Provo for 11 weeks, which in my mind is far too long

Four movies that I love:
1. Last of the Mohicans
2. The Italian Job “Listen, I'm gonna need your shirt, and your truck ………...”
3. anything with Jack Ryan
4. Tommy Boy

Four favorite foods:
1. any Chinese “street food”
2. Javier’s enchiladas Mmmmmmmmmmmm
3. Olive Garden’s Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo- “I can actually hear you getting fatter” – see #4 above
4. Mountain Dew – it is one of the major food groups, right?

Four weird things about me:
1. I have a freakish “Nelson toe”
2. I always eat the cereal first and then the marshmallows/crunchberries in my Lucky Charms/Captain Crunch or other non-homogeneous cereal
3. I am slowly integrating Heidi’s OCD tendencies into my own expansive inventory of oddities
4. I like a good plate of melted cheese – also a Nelson trait

My four favorite TV shows:
1. The Office
2. Anything on ESPN except poker
3. The Office
4. Good Eats

Four places I'd love to go:
1. China
2. Taiwan
3. Jamaica
4. All of Europe

People I tag: Nobody. I will take one for the team.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Yeah right, you just don't have any friends to tag! Tell the truth! When did you live in Mesa and Provo??

Aaron said...

The truth hurts. Mesa when I was 3-4 and Provo for the MTC.