Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pool Cleaning

Yesterday we had our annual pool cleaning at my parent's. We start off by draining the whole pool and then scrub it clean.


Then the fun begins! As the pool is refilling with water we have our own water slide or dancing for some that prefer that. :) I had planned on bringing swimsuits for the boys, but Aaron talked me out of it because he said the boys wouldn't want to get into it and it would be too cold for them. Last time I listen to him, they had a blast! :)


The clothes came off soon after this because they were getting soaked.



Austin was so funny he would just crawl all over and wasn't at all fazed by the coldness. Zack loved it, just not quite as much.


Cousin Neal wasn't a fan like my boys were, but isn't he cute! He was excited because they he had just splashed Zack.


There is a reason why they have swim diapers! Austin's just fell off because it was so heavy. Here is Zack's after exploding all over Grandpa.


While we were sliding and having a blast Grandpa and Grandma were entertaining the boys and took them for wagon rides all over the yard. Even though they might not look like they are having fun they loved it. I didn't get any pictures of the sliding because I was having too much fun!

8 comments:

Lori said...

oooh, sounds like fun!

Malinda said...

That is too much fun for a "job." Your boys are party animals. I wish Abby would love the water like that. We are kind of dreading the whole swimming pool scene with her.

I love the wagon picture. CUTE!

Jessica said...

Cute! Looks like you all had fun.

BKC said...

Looks like fun, I cannot wait to swim in the summer! Was there ever a conclusion for what's going on with SG?

Katie said...

Ooooh, that takes me back to that time we went swimming at your parents and had contests to see who could swim the longest under water...So much fun! Miss you guys, you're boys are getting too big, tell them to wait until we come to visit!

Erika said...

Oh, swimming sounds so fun right now. I hope you have a good time with the other gals. Tell everyone hello.

The Killer Bunch said...

I loved seeing those pictures of you and your family. I can't believe how grown up everyone is, especially that David what a looker. Your trip to Californina sounded so much fun, I'm extremely jealous.

Starley Family said...

I LOVE this picture of the boys in the wagon. How fun!!!