Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just 2 short years ago

We found these pictures tonight and it brought back a lot of fun memories (kind of, you know how pregnancy is) so we thought we would share.



6 comments:

Erika said...

Wow, doesn't time fly? I am glad things are looking good for Zach.

Malinda said...

Wow, doesn't time fly? That second picture is from LAST THURSDAY! You big lie dog. I almost asked if you were pregnant when you picked up the boys. I should have. I know I could have read your face if you tried to lie.

CONGRATULATIONS FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS!

p.s. There is just one, right?

Malinda said...

Okay, so now I'm thinking it is twins again. I never had a little #1 on my ultrasounds . . . as if to say this is baby #1 and that little line underneath is baby #2.

Call me!

Steve said...

Holy crap on a stick! Twins again?
Way to go Malinda! You broke that story very well. I think you have a future in investigative reporting.

When are you due Heidi?

Jessica said...

The second pic has the date 7/31/08 at 4:44 PM, are you trying to sneak that one in? More details please...

Adrianne said...

COngrats!!! You are an amazing friend and visiting teaching partner. Then you for all that you have done! We appreciate it greatly!!