Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tomato Soup- Yum!


12 comments:

Malinda said...

A picture is worth a thousand words! That is hilarious. They are such cute boys.
Nate wants to test his twin-telling skills. He says the first picture is Austin and the second is Zack. How did he do?

Heidi said...

100% A++++ Way to go Nate!

Jessica said...

oh man! It looks like they enjoyed that soup a little to much. It's meals like that when I wonder why I don't just feed the kids while they are in the bathtub.

Heidi said...

We were thinking next time of just doing it outside so we could hose them off after. :)

The Killer Bunch said...

In regards to your last post: There's a reason you were meant to be a nurse. What a blessing to be able to have those skills for your own family. What a woman!

Laura said...

I have obviously been cutting back on my blog checking lately! Wow, you've had a lot going on lately! I hope the boys are doing better! Poor kids. And...
Congratulations! That's wonderful. They will be the same distance apart as our two. How fun! I hope you're doing okay, especially with two boys to take care of.

Heidi said...

I think it makes the whole eating experience more fun when they can get a little dirty. Of course they don't always know when to stop. What cute boys!!

eric and erika said...

Your boys are so cute! Love the tomato soup pics! Congrats on your pregnancy! How exciting. sorry you've been sick..the first trimester is a rough one! Hope to see you at work sometime
Erika Mazuran

eric and erika said...

Your boys are so cute! Love the pics! Congrats on your pregnancy! How exciting! Sorry your sick..the first trimester is a rough one. Hope to see you at work sometime...thats great you get to cut back your hrs!
Erika Mazuran

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Heidi, I was just looking to see if you have new pictures, you don't but you have a new counter thingy,,,,congrats. I am excited and I hope you get twim girls! Not really just one!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LynDee said...

Beautiful! Your boys are so cute and it is so fun to see them playing. Congrats on the baby thing..If their is another baby in my future it is gonna be a minimum of 3 years after twins so I guess you are braver...or maybe because I have Cali just older that I can see the light better! haha, not like we always get to decide these things though...hence me and twins! Anyway, my boys wont let me feed them anymore without taking whatever I just put into their mouth out with their hands...am I not trustworthy or what...so we have messes all day every day as well!