Well today was the big game and the Utes are going to the BCS!!!! It was a great game for the Utes and a we had lot of fun at the game. It will be interesting to see if Max Hall ends up getting the Heisman. He really made a case to be MVP of the game for Utah. Anyway, here are some pictures and video from the game.

We knew it was going to be rowdy and cold so we didn't take the boys to the game. Heidi's parents came down to watch them and to see the game as well. Heidi's brother and family as well as her uncle also came to see the game. It was kind of funny because there ended up being seven cougar fans and only two Ute fans (Austin and Zack) at our home watching the game while we were at the game cheering on the Utes. To make them feel welcome, I made sure my Utah flag, mini helmet, Ute blankets and hats were decorating our home. In addition, we really wanted to make them feel at home so we provided an array of crimson culinary goodies.
7 comments:
That's awesome!! Good to see the right team won. Steve owes us a pie now :)
I'm not a Utes fan, but I have to say that all the red in the stadium looks AWESOME! I'm glad you guys had fun.
The red treats crack me up. I hope they didn't "accidentally" spill any of that soda to show their appreciation. :)
I love the RED goodies - that's SOO clever, especially to serve to your favorite COUGARS! :)
Well, I must agree with you. Max Hall was the MVP. Without him, the Cougars would've blown the Utes out of the water. I only hope he'll help out the U in the BCS game too. Go Utes!
Sorry Ryan but the kittys would have made it close without Hall's follies but there was only one possible blowout scenario and it happened.
It's good to see that you have a great sense of humor in your food selections,I should have thought of that for my in-laws. I am also glad to see you have video of Kevin and I rushing the field:)what an amazing feeling it was, I even got to jump over the railing! Here's to a great BCS game.
Hurray Utes! Robert couldn't wait to go to church and brag to all the BLUE fans. How exciting you got to be there. P.S. I know I haven't been a constant blogger as of late but I miss my constant comment poster.
Post a Comment