On Monday Aaron packed his bags and left me and the boys.:(
No, we aren't getting divorced. Aaron left on his first ever business trip. It's the first time since his mission and in our married life that we have ever been apart. I know all of you women whose husbands have traveled or travel frequently probably think I'm pathetic, but it was not fun! The days were fine, but once it hit the time of night he usually gets home and doing bed time by myself and then having to sit by myself all night and go to bed alone was horrible. I was quite the pathetic baby, but it's all better now because he got home late last night. :) It has been so nice having him home!! If nothing else I definitely appreciate him more now.
Monday night the boys and I went to our Ward Family Night for Christmas. We go to a barn of one of our ward members and eat yummy soup and then they do a live nativity outside. It's really neat, but it wasn't the most enjoyable thing by myself. It's not the easiest thing trying to get food for 2 little boys and help them eat without high chairs, but we had a good time and I'm glad we went. It's always a great thing to start the holiday season off with and to help my focus be on Christ instead of all of the commercialism. Since it was outside and it snowed all day the boys got to put on all of their winter clothes for the first time. Surprisingly, they thought it was great until they tried to walk in their boots and then they weren't quite as impressed. They had such a hard time walking in them it was hilarious! Here is a picture of all of their cuteness.
Tuesday night Angie came and had a sleep-over and then we got some of our Christmas shopping done Tuesday and Wednesday. Because of Aaron's work schedule, I have had to take the boys with me on all of the shopping I have done. Thank goodness I've done probably 90% online because shopping with 2 boys and being pregnant is not the funnest thing in the world. Luckily they are good boys and have been pretty good shopping buddies, especially when M&M's have been involved. :) Thursday we had a great time hanging out with Malinda, Abby, Elise, and Emily. Finally, Friday came and after cleaning the house all day Aaron came home that night. We were all so excited to see him and have begged him to never leave us again (I know I already admitted to being a baby, what can I say, I like my husband!).
We love you Aaron and are so glad you are home again!!!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
I survived!!
Posted by
Heidi
on
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am glad that you survived! It is hard having a hubby gone and dealing with 2 kids plus being pregnant! I have a hard time with it! Your a good wife and mom!! Keep it up!
I'm glad you got to use your funny opening line. :)
I love the boys' snow clothes. Cute . . . and very masculine. I hope they have recovered from their post-Malinda's-house-naughtiness. I have some cute sit n' spin pictures/video that I'll send you.
The boys look super cute! I'm glad you survived!! I HAAAAAAAAATE being away from Spencer. I'm just as pathetic as you are!! ;)
Post a Comment