Last night while watching the Sugar Bowl and cheering the Utes to victory we had a fun picnic in the family room of yummy tomato and basil pizza and cheesy bread sticks. I even had approval from Austin who kept looking at me with mouthfuls of food saying, "good."
Game highlights for me:
- spending fun, quality time with my family
- our boys were in a very huggy, kissy mood and I reaped most of the goods!
- hearing my cute little boys say, "Go Utah" unprompted
- watching them jump all over and cheer like their dad
- their constant mimicking of anything Aaron would say
- the fireworks that several of our neighbors set off at the end of the game
- the Utes winning
- having a verrrrrry happy hubby!

6 comments:
It is fun to see the difference in male/female reporting of the same event. Go Utes!
I love the cowboy pictures. Too cute!
Sorry we didn't come, sounds like you had a great time. It was so good to see you guys, thanks for everything! Hopefully we'll get to see ya this summer sometime.
Go Utes!!
It wasn't so cute when Neal would repeat everything I said while watching BYU play.
Go Utes (that was kind of painful to write).
Fun night! Sorry we couldn't come, but I'm glad it turned out to be a great family night. We were all suffering from party burnout...when you're used to doing something out of the ordinary MAYBE once a week, three or four things really threw us for a loop and we were all beat!
Those horses and hats are priceless.
What fun memories kids bring! Your definitly on the baby count down. I really hope everything goes well for you all.
Post a Comment