One of my neighbors growing up and Aaron's second cousin Kami Nelson did some newborn pictures of Gavin for us when he was 7 days old. I love them! Granted it would be hard to screw something up that is as cute as my boy, but she did an excellent job! Here are some of my favorites (it was so hard to not post all of them!):







Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Newborn Pictures
Posted by
Heidi
on
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

22 comments:
oh they are beautiful heidi!!!!
Those are gorgeous. I love, love, LOVE them! I’m guessing if she is Aaron’s 2nd cousin, she is Nate’s 2nd cousin. Do we know this girl? I’m guessing she isn’t Connie’s daughter since that would be first cousins. I think we might want to have her take some pictures for us.
I love the pictures! I have been looking for a photographer...does she do it professionally or just for fun? They turned out amazing!
Malinda- No you don't know her. She is Marilyn's granddaughter.
Jami- She started doing it for fun, but is building a studio in her basement so I think it's more professionally now.
So stinkin' cute. I love them!
So cute. LOVE the family pic!
Oh man, those pictures are so cute. You look great! I love them.
Adorable! Oh my goodness, those are the most precious pictures! Your family is pretty darn cute, Heidi.
so so so so cute! I love the black and white. They are awesome!
Heidi- I LOVE LOVE the pictures! Yur kiddos are soooo darling! We miss you guys- hopefully we can see you soon!
Those pictures are gorgeous. They turned out so cute! I might have to get her info from you if I decide to do family photos.
those are fantastic!!
I love the photos. I hope you guys are doing well.
Those are so dang stinken cute!! How fun is that!! Cute family you have!!
You were able to get yourself and everyone else dressed & ready when your baby was 7 days old? WHAT'S YOUR SECRET?!? AMAZING!
I just love little baby photography! What a good boy of Gavin to look precious & sleep for the photo shoot instead of SCREAM!!
precious! Great job to your friend. I have a simliar pose of Lexi and she wee-wee-ed on me during the photo shoot. Great memories. Take care. CUTE CUTE of all of you!
Those are beautiful! How did you get him to stay still like that? Ethan screamed when I tried doing that pose with him.
Love them!
I didn't know you guys knew Kami!! She's one of my good friends. She takes awesome pics. What a cute little guy!
I love those pictures! What a beautiful baby!
Awesome pictures. I wish that we had someone as talented here that could do that. Congrats on the good looking family!
Oh I love those pics! They are so sweet!
Post a Comment