Yesterday we had an amazing experience; my sister Michelle and her husband Matt took out their endowments. We were able to attend the session with them up in the Logan temple. It was so neat to have almost our whole family in the temple together! We could not be happier for them and for all they have gone through to get ready for that day. I can't help but think how happy Daxton had to have been to look down and see his parents in the temple getting ready for them to be sealed as a family.
After we went to Firehouse Pizzeria- yummm!! Even though I didn't think it possible the day got even better when Michelle announced that she was pregnant! We are so excited for this new little baby to come join their family and hope that it will help ease some of their broken hearts. We love you guys and couldn't be happier for you!!!
(Sorry no pictures, it was dark and snowing when we got out of the temple.)
Thursday, March 5, 2009
An Amazing Day!!
Posted by
Heidi
on
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
that sounds wonderful, and I am glad you were able to attend, considering your current state.
I guess this means you are still preggers?
Anxiously waiting!
what a great day!
I read this and immediately called my mom! She was so excited for Matt and Michelle. Hope you are doing ok...can't wait to see pictures!
That's sooo awesome. Tell Michelle congrats on both fronts for me. I'm so happy for her! That is so cool. I hope all goes well for you these coming weeks. Good luck!
Post a Comment