Gavin had his 4 month check-up yesterday. Everything looks great. I LOVE having a healthy baby!
Length: 25 in. 50%
Weight: 15 lbs. 13 oz. 75%
Head Circ: 43 cm. 75%
He is so much fun and is the happiest baby. He is really ticklish and has such a sweet laugh.
I weighed Zack and Austin while we were waiting for the doctor to come in and Zack weighed 26 lbs and Austin weighed 28 lbs. Zack went in for his ultrasound and check-up with his oncologist a couple of weeks ago and everything looks great. She said we can start doing ultrasounds yearly and just following up with our Pediatrician. Yeah for good news! The last couple of weeks they have started repeating prayers after us, I can't believe how well they can pronounce their words, it is so cute. And just because we need a picture here is one of my brother Dave and Zack swinging Austin on Sunday. I missed the one of Austin and Dave swinging Zack and he wouldn't do it again.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
4 Month Check-up
Posted by
Heidi
on
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yay! i'm glad he's doing so well. three cheers for a healthy baby!
What?!! Four months old??!! You sure have a bunch of cuties at your house!
That's great news! I love the picture of the boys swinging
Post a Comment