Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bee's Game

Last Thursday for another one of our family activities we went to a Bee's game. It was a lot of fun and the boys loved it. They especially liked Bumble (the mascot); he came down and sprayed them with silly string and I missed it all because I was getting us dinner. I was so bummed when I came back and found out and we didn't get any pictures of it. We had great seats just 4 rows up from the first base and barely missed getting nailed in the head with a foul ball.
Austin, Daddy, and Gavin

2 comments:

Katie said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm impressed you guys go out so much. It's good to, so the boys can let out some energy, but is it hard with Gavin? Carter needs it dead quiet to nurse, so we've chopped our play dates to pieces. Is this getting into too much TMI? I'll stop writing and call you sometime. :)

Kristin said...

Sounds fun! I love going to baseball games in the summer! I too am impressed with how much you get out with the fam, we only have 1, and sometimes that seems difficult.