Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oregon Day 8

We headed out this morning around 9. It was a long drive home. We only stopped a couple of times to let the boys run around and luckily unlike our drive there they all took pretty good naps so that made it go faster.
I had a really hard time leaving the ocean, but I must say when I saw the Wasatch Back mountains it felt like home. We got home just before 7 and it was good to see our house. Now bring on the laundry!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

It sounds like such a fun vacation! I agree about it being nice to come home, except unpacking from a vacation is the WORST part! Good luck with all the laundry!

Adrianne said...

looks like fun!

kris and ty said...

Heidi, Hi! I don't know if you remember me, its kristina chatterton, from Roy? I found your blog of michelle zogmaister's and was so excited to be able to catch up with through blog stalking! I also have a blog but it is private so leave send me your email address and I will add you!
krisandty@yahoo.com