We went to Park City a few weeks ago with my family and had a great time as always. We did some eating, played sand volleyball, tennis, crafts, fishing, game nights, movie nights, shopping, and enjoyed each other's company. I can't believe I didn't take more pictures, I'll have to get some from my family.
Steve and Mandy brought up pumpkins for the boys to paint and they loved it.Austin-he really seemed to enjoy seeing how messy he could get
Zack- in serious concentration
We decided to do some finger painting with pudding one night.
Austin- again messy
Thanks for the fun trip mom and dad!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Park City
Posted by
Heidi
on
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Either the pictures don't show it well, or you don't know messy. If it doesn't cover >17% of the body, we call it good.
Post a Comment