Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

We went up to my parent's bright and early in the morning so Aaron could play in the annual Turkey bowl with my family and me and my sister-in-law Shalee went for a 3 mile run. It was a great way to start the day off. That afternoon we went to my grandma's for dinner and had some great food. There were 16 pies there for about 40 people. I should have got a picture of it, but sometimes I'll admit I have no desire to pull the camera out. Austin and Zack had a blast playing with their cousins. My grandparents have an old camper that they all love to play in. Neal and Zack going through the secret door.
Austin, Zack, Timmy, and Neal swinging.
Zack loved playing on this swing.
After we went over to Aaron's parents. We were still too full to eat again so we just played with the kids and chatted with everyone.
By the time we left, to say that the kids were tired would be a gross understatement. They were asleep almost instantly in the car and when we got home they woke up while we were getting them in their pajamas and all 3 were crying at once. It was worth it though, we had a great day and have much to be grateful for.

1 comment:

Malinda said...

Three kids crying at once. That's what holidays are all about. :)

It was fun to see you guys, but I'm a little envious of the 16 pies. I could go for some pie right now.