Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hill Air Force Base

The end of September we went to Hill Air Force Base Museum for preschool. When we pulled up we were surprised to see Mandy, Neal, and Henry getting out of the car. Coincidentally they were also there for Neal's preschool group, it was a lot of fun to spend part of the field trip with them.

I've been wanting to take my kids there for awhile because I knew they would love it, I just underestimated how much they really would love it. They had a blast and all threw a big tantrum when it was time to leave.
Neal, Zack, Henry
Austin, Neal, Zack, Gavin
Their preschool group
Austin loved wearing this helmet and didn't want to take it off.
They have a really cool interactive kid's area. Gavin loved putting this ball over the hair dryer and then trying to get it.
Austin, Zack
They could have stayed there for hours as well, they loved "flying".