On the 11th we went to Pack's for FHE. Aaron and I have been going there every year for the last 7 years so it's a fun little family tradition for us. This year our kids loved it. Holidays are so much fun with them now.My strong little men.
There were no wagons available so I was the wagon.
Gavin kept trying to pick up all of the pumpkins.
Austin, Gavin, Zack
After finding our pumpkins me and the boys had a blast running through and playing in the maze.Zack
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Pack's Pumpkin Patch
Posted by
Heidi
on
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love that last picture of Gavin . . . and the one with all three boys sitting by the corn. That's a fun tradition. We are lazy and just let the kids pick a pumpkin out of the big bins in front of Lee's. :)
Post a Comment