I wasn't going to post these pictures because they are from a couple of months ago and I'm so behind, but I can't resist the cuteness of my kids. And right now I need to focus on the cuteness of my trouble makers!
Back in November we were playing outside one day and I decided to rake up the leaves. Well my kids decided they would be fun to play in and were being so cute that I had to run in and get the camera (plus it's nice to get proof of me doing work :) ).Austin loved helping me rake.
Zack was getting so upset because Austin and Gavin kept running through the leaves and throwing them and he wanted everybody to just sit nice in the leaves so the leaves would cover them.
I love Gavin's face in this picture!
Friday, January 28, 2011
I'm trying to get my act together!
Posted by
Heidi
on
Friday, January 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment