The week before Christmas we had a fun Christmas Party with my mom's family. We had dinner, a present exchange with all of the little kids, and a white elephant exchange with the adults. We of course also had a nativity.
Zack, Austin, and Gavin were the 3 wisemen. Gavin was hilarious! He apparently thought that since he was on stage and there was an audience that they were all there for him. He was being such a ham! Nobody could even focus on the story because we were all laughing so hard at Gavin. Unfortunately Aaron didn't get any video, but just picture a darling, cute, hilarious little red head.What you're not all here for just me, but I'm so funny!
He would walk up the stairs on one side and then go down the other side head first, I don't know where this kid gets his silliness from, but man I don't know what I would ever do without him!
Yeah, I know I'm cute!
Do you love their awesome crowns? Aaron went to Burger King to get crowns and of course they were doing a promotion so these were the only ones they had. Yes, I could have made my own, but my stress levels were slightly high so something had to be easy.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Stuart Family Christmas Party
Posted by
Heidi
on
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You don't need video. I can totally picture it just from that first photo.
Post a Comment