Wednesday, April 25, 2012

First day home and First bath

The boys were very excited and eager to hold Hannah as soon as we got home.


Zack is so sweet with Hannah!  He kisses her every couple of minutes when she's not in her bed and constantly (seriously at least 30 times a day) tells her how beautiful she is.
 Austin also loves her to pieces and likes to kiss her constantly and give her hugs.  The first time that she cried he immediately started singing "I am a child of God" to her.  It was all on his own and totally unprompted and he has continued to sing it to her whenever she cries.  I think it is the sweetest thing!
 I was really worried about how Gavin would feel about her.  He still likes to be called my baby and still likes to be held a lot, but he has been great with her!  He loves her and is so sweet with her.

All of the boys are constantly updating us on her every movement and noise that she makes.  This little girl is very adored by everyone and I think she is going to have a lot of loving protectors.
 Her first time in her crib.
 
 Her first night at home.  I love this nightgown on her!  I hated nightgowns with my boys, but this time around I am loving them!  The quilt she is laying on is the first quilt I have ever made that wasn't tied.  It's very deceiving in that it wasn't near as hard as it looks to make.  She wakes up around every 3 hours to eat, but it's so much fun holding her that I don't mind, yet.
 And finally, her first bath at home.  I made the big mistake of doing it when she was hungry so she was mad!
 And she just got madder!  She has liked her baths since the first one.
Cuddling with Daddy after.  It cracks me up to wrap her in her towel because she's so tiny that she just gets lost in there.

2 comments:

Malinda said...

Great pictures! I love that quilt. I want to make one.

Adrianne said...

she is adorable!! Your kids are getting so big!! Hope your summer goes well!! Best wishes to you and your family!