Zack and Austin got to do crazy hair day at school. They thought it was so funny that they looked like porcupines. I loved seeing all of the other crazy hair do's when I dropped them off at school.
I layed Hannah by Gavin and I thought it was so sweet how he put his arm around her. He doesn't smother her like Zack and Austin do, but he sure loves her! He will randomly go up and talk to her or play with her and there is a really cute bond I can see between them. I love that they are both sucking their thumbs in this picture as well.
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm not sure why, but my brain read the title as "Crazy Hair Day and My Red Shoes." I was so confused when I got the end of the post and you hadn't said anything about shoes. I think I am losing it.
Anyway, I love the porcupine hair and those two, cute, thumb-sucking red heads.
that is super cute! I love your boys hair! They are getting too big! miss you guys and hope you are doing well!!
Post a Comment