Austin and Zack have been sick the last week with colds and so they wouldn't take their afternoon nap for a couple of days (I think because they were having a hard time breathing) so by the time dinner came Austin was very tired! He has never fallen asleep in his chair before and so we were laughing very hard because he kept bobbing his head and was trying so hard to stay awake, he obviously lost the battle.
Austin has apparently decided that he wants to be a leader and not a follower so he has decided crawling isn't original enough and invented his own walk. This picture doesn't do it justice, he looks like an ape, it's the funniest thing I've ever seen!Zack does the funniest look where he scrunches up his whole face when he is smiling at you, I've been trying to get a picture of it forever, but he doesn't hold it for longer than 1-2 seconds so I haven't been very successful, but here is the best I've been able to get. Angie and my mom will especially attest to how funny it is.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
The things kids do
Posted by
Heidi
on
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That is so hilarious that Austin fell asleep like that! And look at Zack's face, like "What is he doing?".
Emily's comment on the sleeping picture is "That's cute!" I agree. I am laughing at Zack's scrunchy face. Abby does the exact same look. She is easier to catch since she now does it every time she sees the camera. The trick in this house is to get her picture when she is not scrunching up her whole face!
They're adorable! We have all been battling colds here too- not much fun.
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to fall asleep anywhere like that?
I love Austin's new crawl! It kind of reminds me of what the kangaroos at the zoo looked like yesterday (long back legs, short front legs) without the bouncing.
I must admit after working nights, I can fall asleep just about anywhere. I fell asleep while standing up canning one day and in other places.
Doesn't that look comfy??
Okay so I love this! How funny are kids? They seem to be at such a fun (yet mischievious) age...you must be running all over the place. You are superwoman I tell ya, SUPERWOMAN!
Absolutely hilarious! Your boys crack me up. You also do a good job of describing things. I'm also loving the new look of your blog.
They are so cute. They're turning into little boys, aren't they? You guys need to hurry up and come visit us!
Post a Comment