I have debated about doing this post or not and decided my family needs all of the prayers right now that we can get so here goes. Unfortunately, our Easter didn't turn out how we had all planned, we were taught the true meaning of Easter today in a very real way. My sweet nephew Daxton, who is my sister and brother-in-law's baby (Michelle and Matt), was accidentally backed over today and was instantly killed. It has been a very hard day for our family and we are all grasping for comfort and the knowledge that we will get to see him someday. Please keep his parents and our family in your prayers. We love you so much Matt, Michelle, and Daxton!!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
The true meaning
Posted by
Heidi
on
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




23 comments:
We love you and you are in our prayers.
I can't even tell you how sorry I am for the loss. Our prayers are with your family. While I can't even imagine the grief that's being felt right now, how blessed we are to know the Plan of Salvation.
I can't imagine the emotions you are facing right now. We are so sorry. We will pray for your family and especially for your sister and brother in law.
My heart just aches for your family, what a heart breaking loss. I'm so sorry, please know you'll be in our prayers.
Oh my goodness. I am so sorry! Mandy and I were supposed to get together tomorrow, but I received an e-mail this morning asking if we could reschedule because her nephew had died. I thought I would check here to see if maybe I read something wrong, but sadly, this was not the case. I am so sorry for your family's loss! I can only imagine how hard this is for all of you. My heart aches for the emotions you are all feeling now. You will all be in our prayers.
I am so sorry, our hearts ache for you all. We will keep your family in our prayers.
Adrianne told me this right after I talked to you, I am so sorry to hear this tragic news. Your family is in our prayers
I am so sorry. Our love and prayers are with your family.
Oh Heidi, I am so sorry for your family. You are in our prayers.
I am very sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what your family is going through. It must be really hard. Every time I just think of it, I want to cry! A mother should never have to go through that. Please let me know if you need anything or need help with your boys!! You and your family are in our prayers. We love you guys!
What a very special boy he was. He's test is over and he is back with his Heavenly Father. However, even having this reassuring knowledge it doesn't take away the heart-aching pain. I'm so sorry. I also keep you and your family in my prayers.
I'm so sorry Heidi, as a mother my heart is breaking for your sister and all of your family. You will of course be in our prayers. The faith that you are showing is truly inspiring. You are right, you will all be together again.
Even being a father I can't imagine how it feels to lose a child. Our prayers are with your whole family.
wow. i'm so sorry heidi. we will keep you and your family in our hearts and prayers.
You and your family are in our prayers. I'm so sorry. Thank heavens for our testimonies and our knowledge of forever families.
Heidi
Our prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time. We are so blessed to have our testimonies and our knowledge of forever families.
Heidi
I came across your blog through a comment you left on a friend's of mine. I live in the same community as your sister and brother-in-law and I assure you that everyone is deeply saddened by what happened. But know that your family is in everyone's prayers. The ward your sister is in is so fantastic and supportive and will hopefully be a blessing to your sister and her husband.
Hi Heidi, this is Marie Hutchison. I just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about your family a lot. My heart is breaking for Michelle. I can't imagine. I wish I could come tomorrow and tell her myself but I can't get off work. Send her my love and my thoughts are with her and your whole family. Take Care
Heidi, this is Michelle (Zogmaister) Ulm. I am so sorry to hear about Michelle's little boy. I can't even begin to imagine what your family is going through. Your family is in my prayers! I hope you can all find comfort in knowing that Families are Forever and you will all be reunited with his sweet little spirit.
Heidi, you don't know me, you might know my little brother Drew Allen, he dated Angie. Anyway, I just want you to know I have been thinking of you and your family all week. My heart aches for you and I hope you know so many people are thinking of you, praying for you, and hoping the Lord's spirit will comfor you at such a hard time.
Heid, I haven't been checking online for a bit but my mom told me the sad news tonight. I am so sorry to hear. I started crying when she told me because he's one month younger than my Katelyn. My heart goes out to Michelle and the rest of your family. I can't imagine trying to understand this without having the perspective from the church. Love ya, Stace
Heidi, Our family is praying for your family. We pray that you may be comforted and find peace. The funeral service was very nice and I was touched by the spirit. You have a wonderful family and lots of support. I hope Matt and Michelle know that we will do anything to help them through this difficult time. We love you Camille Herring
I am so sorry for you loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thank goodness for the Plan of Salvation.
Kristina(Bastow)Olsen
Post a Comment