I don't want to be left out of the fun memory game so I'm conforming, here goes.
Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Memories
Posted by
Heidi
on
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I remember our classes together and hanging out at football games and dance groups. We had alot of fun. It was great to have friends like you after moving to a new school my senior year. Thanks for making me feel welcome!
I remember you being so sweet to me when you found out that I had my baby early, and being so great to talk to while she was in the NICU. I also remember you teaching me how to crochet.
Oh the memories of nursing school! Some of my best times were carpooling with you and Brandi to school and we talked about boys, music and life.
You and your brother are partly responsible for what brings me the most joy in life - my family! Thank goodness you gave my phone number to Paul (even though I had sworn off men forever) and encouraged Paul and I in our courtship (and gave me the inside info by listening in on the boys' phone conversations ;)! I am forever indebted to you!!! You are an incredibly intelligent, strong, and loving woman!
Ummm....let me think. Oh I know, how about the time(s) you gave me a pair kitty cat thong panties hidden in my birthday cake, in front of all those superficial high school aged youth at a dance. Ummm....ya, that seems to stick out in my mind. Those were good times. (Remember when our Spanish teacher would sit on the desk in front of us?)
Let's see...you were the first person to teach me how to tie my shoes (gotta love peer pressure). I remember climbing that awesome tree in your front yard in Kindergarten...I recall your reaction to Michelle's purple hair in high school...chewing up tootsie rolls as a group to help with Christy's dance reply...what else?? Blanking. We go WAYYYY back.
I too remember all the rotten April Fool jokes I played on you. At the time I thought I was so funny. I remember one day when we felt like beautifying ourselves and we made oatmeal masks. We then tricked Mindy to coming over and we put makeup on her. I think that was the first time she ever put on mascara. You were also my sanity, social life, and journal when my house was being built. I came to your house every day in the summer. Thanks for always being such a great and loyal friend.
There are so many fun memories, such as
-Chatting about what was happening on Days of Our Lives on the bus ride home in Jr. High.
-SG Sleepovers at your place
-People giving you a hard time for watching tv sideways
-Aaron's little blue car
-The way you said your name on your answering machine message in high school always made me smile
-You were always good about planning activities
we had gym together our sophomore year, i don't know if you remember that. :) i also remember the halloween stomp where we dressed up as hospital peeps with blood all over.
Wow. Where to start? Aaron, I think I was present for 2/3 of all of the traffic tickets you got in high school. Awesome! You coming over to my house in the middle of the night on your rollerblades to get cookies. Chatting on AOL. Playing early morning basketball and hearing the seminary teacher's son swearing. Kicking your trash at smash bros and halo 1 & 2. Working at LSI and eating Little Cesars for lunch. You cheating off me in Spanish
Heidi: kicking Aaron's trash with you in halo. Talking to you about all the high school relationship drama. Swim parties and hanging out in the party pad. Breaking your parents light fixture and putting a hole in their wall (and letting them think it was your brother). Hanging out every night during the summer in high school. Hola, como estas? Muy bien, gracias, adios. Skits in Spanish with gay guys. Putting words into peoples' mouths across the room in English class.
So many memories. Thanks for all the good times!
I know I'm super late on this, I don't even know if you'll check. But my favorite is us tubing down Jeff's cabin hill. I was trying to slow us down and my feet were getting clobbered. I think I bailed and you kept going and flew into the snow bank that launched you into the trees. I peed my pants because I've never seen something so funny!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment