Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Awesome Wife

I just wanted to say how proud I am of Heidi. She has had a goal to run a 10k for a while and has been training hard to be able to do so even though sickness, two little monkeys and one big ape have gotten in the way a bit. But today she ran the Farmington 10k in just over 59 minutes which is impressive to me! I am tired after 59 seconds. Great job honey!

6 comments:

Lori said...

WAY TO GO HEIDI!!!!!! Woo Woo!!!!!

Malinda said...

Way to go Heidi! The thought of running for an hour makes my head hurt. :) You are awesome!

p.s. Nice post Aaron. Maybe you should tell your brother that he should try it out some time.

Jessica said...

So awesome Heidi!!

Starley Family said...

Nice job Heidi ho! You are an inspiration.

Steve said...

Good Job Sis. Why weren't you bragging about this yesterday?

Ryan said...

Heidi, that's awesome, especially for your first 10k!! That was faster than mine for sure! You rock!

PS. I think we should train together to run races, we run close together.