Here's a quick update on our family:
The boy's developmental nurse came yesterday and said they are now caught up! We are really excited and hope to be able to keep working with them to keep them where they are supposed to be.
Austin had his cardiology appointment today and his cardiologist felt like everything looked great and we probably won't do another echocardiogram until December or January. This is Austin getting an EKG done, he didn't quite know what to think of all the stickers and cords. Luckily it's pretty fast so he didn't get bugged and we had bubbles that the boys were going crazy for.
For those of you who haven't heard Aaron started a new job at the beginning of July. He is going to be a branch manager for JP Morgan Chase. He will be in training until the first of October and then they will place him in a branch. They told us maybe Bountiful which we are keeping our fingers crossed for. So far he is enjoying the change and I'm loving it because at the first of October I will be able to cut my hours down to one day a week! :)
And last of all for those of you who didn't look very close or read the comments from our last post, you will have to look closer at the middle picture. We had a wonderful surprise and are going to be adding to our family in March. I am due March 25th so I'm 7 weeks along right now. I've been really tired and pretty sick this pregnancy, much worse so far than with the boys so I'm looking forward to being out of the first trimester! We are really excited and a bit nervous. So far they only see one baby in there, but I was still pretty early so we will know for sure in 3 weeks. We'll keep everyone posted.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Family Update
Posted by
Heidi
on
Friday, August 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
That picture of Austin is so cute and pathetic. Ben was certainly not that patient when he was hooked up to all of the wires for his EKG.
I'm so excited to hold a newborn again . . . after I scrub and sanitize of course. ;)
Yeah! Congratulations on the new baby and also Aaron's new job! That will be so nice for you to cut back at work with another cutie on the way. I can't stop smiling, we are so excited for you!!!
Wahoo!!!!! I am way excited for you. Hooray for having a family of 5!
Congrats! I didn't even look at the date on those last pictures. I hope you get feeling better soon. I hated the first trimester.
I am glad things are going so good for you guys. Congratulations too! I hope you start to feel better soon.
Yay!!! That is so crazy to think you're expecting again. I wish I would've been in Utah to get it out of you before hand, but that's life, I guess. I'm so excited for you guys!!! Let us know how everything goes!!!
PS. Tell Aaron congrats on his new job. Miss you guys!
Congrats on everything! The new baby, Aaron's new job and on cutting your hours!
wow! congrats! i totally didn't catch the u/s... just took it for what you said it was, the twins. tee hee.
that's awesome you two! congrats!!
I'm so happy for you! Good luck with everything, just 'cause I'm curious, are you hoping for another set of twins? Can you imagine?! What a busy Mommy you will be!!!
Wow that was sneaky of you! I didn't even think about looking at the dates. I think you're a little nuts to have 3 kids so close together, but Congrats!
Congrats on everything. I was wondering why there were 3 ultrasounds...
My guess is triplets. Good luck with that one!
Hey Heidi & Aaron - I found you through Adrianne's blog that she just emailed me today...WOW!! (about the baby) - What happened to all those times you told me you couldn't think about having any more, it was going to be a LOOONG time, etc, etc? But, I, personally, know things don't always go according to plan in that department, so I shouldn't talk. I saw this post before your ultrasound pix cuz it's first, so I just got the news directly from you - Can I spread it?!? It won't go far since I don't get out of my home much these days ("post-baby coma" still.)
It looks like you have a lot of exciting things happening! Congrats on the boys doing so well and on Aaron's new job, and on the new addition! You guys deserve it!
Congratulations again on your news!!! And I love the pics, your boys are soo darn cute. Sad with all the probes :( But good news that they are all caught up. PHEW!
Hi Heidi,
It's Marie Hutchison. Christy told us you were pregnant and I just wanted to say congrats! Hope all goes well and you start feeling better.
Post a Comment