Thursday, August 14, 2008

Friends

We have been so lucky this past week to spend some time with some of our best friends Blake, Kristin, and Owen. Last Thursday they came down to our house and we went to the park and had a picnic and played on the playground with the kids.



Then on Monday we went to Blake's parents for a barbeque. Blake made us some excellent hamburgers and hot dogs and some amazing salsa. There isn't much better than great food and great friends! The boys had the best time playing with the dog and being outside while we had fun chatting.

(Kayla and her family were there, but we didn't think to take a picture until after she left. Sorry Kayla!)

6 comments:

Malinda said...

Sink or swim, here is my attempt to redeem myself. Austin is in the white and Zack is in the red. Right?!?!? Emily assures me that I am right. We'll see.

Heidi said...

It's a good thing Emily knows our kids! You are redeemed!!

Lori said...

i was sad to miss this. the babysitting went late... til about 8pm and my kids were about ready to implode. i decided to stay home and let them sleep. LAAAAME. i'm glad you guys had such a great time! (i eventually need to get your number so i can call you in situations like those. :)

Kristin said...

I'm glad you posted some pictures, they turned out really good. It was so fun hanging out with you guys, I know your boys liked Grandma Teeka's playroom! You'll have to come back in October and let them play, and we can sew or something.

Ryan said...

When did Jeff have a baby? Dang, too bad we couldn't be there. It's been awhile since I've been able to partake of Blake's delicious home cookin'!

Anonymous said...

Heidi, I found your blog through Julie. I can't get over how old your boys are, and you look you good!!! I hope that doesn't sound like I am stalking, just a compliment!