Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!!!

Today Aaron turned the big 27! He started off the day by going to work. :( Unfortunately he's still in training and not allowed to take the day off, but he did get off early which was nice. My mom was very kind and called and offered to watch the boys so we could go on a date. After she reminded me what a date was I gladly accepted (it's been awhile!). We dropped the boys off and went to the first movie that we've been to since before the boys were born. We saw The Dark Knight which we both really liked. Then we went to The Sonora Grill for dinner (thanks Amanda!). It's a new restaurant at The Junction in Ogden, it was really yummy! It was so nice to go on a date and spend time with just Aaron. The boys had a great time playing at Grandma and Grandpa's. When we went to pick them up Austin was sleeping in my mom's arms which never happens and Zack had just woke up so either they really wore them out or they bored them to sleep, but either way I think they had a great time!

Here are some pictures of Aaron with his new golf clubs. The boys love them as well, maybe we have future golfers on our hands.




I love you honey! I hope you had a great day!!!

10 comments:

Malinda said...

Wow, I forget how young you guys are until you say things like "big 27." That first picture had me so confused. Granted, it was small and my brain is just waking up, but I thought you had decided to make your boys your own version of a darth vader costume . . . it even looks like there is a lightsaber sticking out. Golf clubs. I can see it now. :)

Happy Birthday Aaron!

Steve said...

Happy Birthday Honey! I mean Aaron, Happy Birthday Aaron.

So that is what Heidi meant when she said she was getting you clubs. I guess that makes more sense than a grundle of crackers.

Now are cheese ball is going to look like a stupid present.

Jessica said...

Happy b-day!

Steve said...

I think my comment would have been better if I knew how to spell our.

Dang my lazy Utahn accent.

Jeff said...

Happy burfday, Aaron! I can't believe how old you are...you old man, you. Unfortunately I'm not lagging too far behind.

Ryan said...

Happy birthday old man!

Erika said...

Happy Birthday! I am so glad you were able to go out on a date. Ryan and I haven't made it to a movie yet since Ethan was born either.

Laura said...

Hey, that's fun that Adam and Aaron are only two days different in age. Happy birthday to Aaron!

Lori said...

happy birthday aaron! did you guys like sonora? what did you eat? :)

Katie said...

Happy late birthday Aaron. I'm very upset we didn't make it out to Utah to celebrate it this year. Usually we're good for things like that! Hope it was a good one, we miss you guys!