I'm a little behind on my posts so here starts my catch up. The 22nd was my mom's birthday, she had taken the day off work to relax, but I got a call the night before and she offered to come down and watch my boys for part of the day so I could sleep after I got off work. That is how my mom quite frequently is, we can pretty much always count on her to put down whatever she's doing to help any of us out in anyway. My kids love her and not just for her bubble blowing skills, they always get excited and ask for maman (that's how they say grandma). I hope you had a happy birthday mom! We love you and appreciate you all of the time, even when we aren't good at showing it!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Happy Birthday Mom
Posted by
Heidi
on
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What's with the "we aren't good at showing it?" Do you have a mouse in your pocket? JK
Post a Comment