Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jumpin'

I have been wanting to post video of the boys jumping and landing on their bums, but I thought it might be seen as child abuse when they do it on the floor so I thought I'd get some video of them jumping on our bed just before bath time. Also included is proof that Austin bleeds red.

8 comments:

Malinda said...

Too cute! I love the self-congragulatory applause. They are so proud of themselves.

I was so confused by the "bleeds red" comment. I watched it twice waiting for a bloody nose or something. UTAH! (I'm a quick one)

Malinda said...

oops, that should be "self-congraTulatory" . . . I'm an idiot!

The Lyon Family said...

So much fun! They are darling twins. I just don't know how you do it, one exhausts me!

Trever and Heather said...

Ava just learned this trick last night- but she does it on the bottom step. Those diapers must be more padded than I realize because that would really hurt me.

Josh and Leslie said...

They are so cute. I loved how they clap for themselves afterwards! Very funny!

kirstin said...

How cute cute, and congratulations on the little brother! I bet you are so excited! Go UTES!

Anonymous said...

boys are fun and who really needs a trampoline!

Katie said...

That was so cute. I had to watch it twice. The way Austin was clapping was so funny. Watching that was funny because they have so many of Aaron's characteristics. We'll see you soon!