Sunday, December 21, 2008

6 Great Years!!

Yesterday was our 6 year anniversary. Since the boys decided to steal the spotlight we celebrated on Friday. Aaron being the romantic that he always is, surprised me with these 24 beautiful roses in the morning.


Then we took the boys to Nate and Malinda's (thanks again for watching them!) where they had a blast playing with them and their kids.
Aaron took me to Maddox for linner and then continued my addiction and bought me some beautiful sapphire earrings. He spoils me and I'm so grateful that he loves me and puts up with my addictions! After we went to the Egyptian Theater and saw The Nutcracker. Apparently we saw a very condensed version that I'm sure if we had had a daughter performing in it we would have loved it, but I think next time we'll stick with plays. We had a great time together, I feel so lucky to have found a man like Aaron! In honor of our 6 years here are 6 of the reasons I love Aaron:
He's HOT!
He's given me 2 1/2 wonderful boys
He honors his priesthood
He works hard and provides for our family
He is a great example to me and always challenges me to do my best
He is very handy around our house and yard and can teach himself to do anything.

I love you Aaron and I'm so excited to see what the next 6 years has in store for us!

2 comments:

Malinda said...

Stop with the "HOT" already. :)

I love the roses and your earrings. That is setting a high standard for anniversaries. I can't wait to see what you guys do when you get to 25.

Steve said...

Happy Anniversary.