Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures done the end of October by Kirstin Roper and I finally got Aaron to sit down with me last night and help me pick our favorites; so here are some of the highlights:

Our family pictures:

Some of the boys:
And just a few others we liked:

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the pictures!!

Marrelli, Ryan said...

Cute Family! We can't wait to meet number three! We miss you guys- let's get together sometime!

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. Where did you take them? I think my favorite is the picture of the boys just sitting. How cute!

Adrianne said...

Those are way cute pictures! Your boys are growing up sooo fast!! I am excited for you to have another one!

Malinda said...

Hey, I have that same sweater. I love the pictures! It's fun to see them bigger than thumbnails. My favorite is of the boys sitting together. That background was just made for their outfits.

Katie said...

Those pictures are really cute, and I really like wherever it was that you took them. You planned it well. We're so excited to see you guys! Haha, I think we've been saying that for the past four months, but it's true!

Lori said...

those turned out great!

Heidi said...

You family pictures are darling! I love the outfits you chose! Are you ready for Christmas?

Cheri said...

Heidi, I haven't talked to you for what seems like forever! The photos look great. You have such a cute little family. We need to catch up--we'll see you at the family party tomorrow, right?

BKC said...

I love your pictures! THey are so cute. Ours were just done by one of our friends sister's who is in photography school and needed practice. I thought she did a pretty good job for the little experience she had, and it was right in our price range :)

kirstin said...

hey, I just was dropping by your blog from work, and the pics look super yellow on this screen, if you want me to adjust any let me know! I would be happy to! looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, keep in touch, my e-mail is info@kirstinroper.com