Friday, March 6, 2009

The Incredible Spotted Boy

Yesterday morning when Zack woke up I could see a rash all over his neck. When I lifted up his shirt I was a little shocked. Apparently 5% of people get a rash from Amoxicillin around 7-10 days of treatment. It's not an allergic reaction, just a fun little rash. Whenever he lifts up his shirt he looks at his belly and says, "What's this?" I guess Zack doesn't think my 2 doctor appointments a week are enough so he's trying to add his own in there. Even with all of the spots I still think he's pretty cute!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! That's crazy! I tell you what, this raising kids business requires more effort than you would think.

The Killer Bunch said...

Yikes! I hope it doesnt' itch. Will you tell Michelle how excited I am for them. I continually keep them in my prayers.

P.S. It was so good to see you the other day.

Trever and Heather said...

I have this same reaction! I didn't have it as a child (that I know of) but let me tell ya, little red spots are extremely attractive all over a 21 year old.

Malinda said...

That is amazing! I swear it wasn’t that bad Wednesday night or I wouldn’t have forgotten to tell you. He is a cute, spotted boy.

Your new post didn’t show up in my Google Reader until today. That is weird to have a 2 day delay.

Kristina said...

I saw your blog and this post about the rash...Girl, I hear you, my youngest got the same thing. He woke up and BAM there is was, it was in his ears, in his hair, on his eyelids, and other places.
Poor little guys.
That is so great you are about to have another boy, I have two, and I love it.
Check out my blog, would love to hear from you.

eric and erika said...

EEk! Poor kid!

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my photography packages on giveawaytoday! Good luck!
Emilie
Also check out my website www.photobyemilie.com

Chelsi Lasater said...

That happens to me too! Congrats on the healthy baby boy! He's beautiful!