Sunday, March 15, 2009

Time to Come Home

Austin

Gavin








Zack
They let me and Gavin come home a day early on Thursday which I was very happy about. We brought Gavin home in the same outfit that I brought Austin and Zack home in.
We may have another thumb sucker.
We've been so happy to have him here! He is such a sweet baby! He loves to be held 24 hours a day which I don't mind except for the sleep thing. I'm so incredibly grateful for a healthy baby, but it has made me realize how much we missed out on with Zack and Austin. I feel like we really missed out on a lot of that initial holding and bonding time and having twins it makes me sad I couldn't give them more one on one time. I have realized how much I need to enjoy and savor this time with my kids because they grow up way faster than I wish they did!

Zack and Austin absolutely love Gavin! I have loved watching how cute they are with him. They are always bringing him blankets even if he already has 3 on and putting them on him. They love to help me burp him and try to calm him down if he's crying. They love to kiss him and I think must be having contests between themselves for who can give him the most kisses in a day. I haven't really noticed them being jealous of him. If anything they just seem to be a little bit more clingy to me if that was possible and they are acting out a little bit more.

We are so grateful for how blessed we are and love our 3 boys so much!!!

8 comments:

Malinda said...

I love the pictures! His hair does look a little red in the last couple pictures. He is such a cutie. And, I love that you brought all three boys home in the same outfit. That is fun.

Erika said...

He is so adorable. I am glad you are enjoying this time with him! Wow, you looked great 36 weeks pregnant.

Suzanne said...

That's a fun idea to bring them home all in the same outfit - why didn't I think of that? Well...I don't beleive my girls would've appreciated the blue or green (and 12 yr. old) outfit so much! :)

Anonymous said...

Once again, that is a way beautiful and chubby baby! I think you might have it made, you skipped the whole second baby thing, sorta! I think the second was the hardest because the first was left out. With the twins, they have each other to keep busy and you can just sit and snuggle. I love to snuggle. Enjoy!

Marrelli's said...

He is so darling and we are glad that everything went well and he is happy and healthy! YOu havea darling family :)

Kristin said...

Congrats again Heidi and Aaron. He is just beautiful! I'm so glad everything went so well. Keep posting pictures of all your boys, I love to see them.

Emily Harkness said...

Aaaaah! You are almost making me baby hungry! It is so great to see the sibling interaction. Sometimes life just can't get any better! At times I think I want to have all my babies close because I love babies. Other times I think I want to space them so the childbearing years last longer and so I can enjoy every bit of them. Have fun with the new baby. And by the way you looked so good right before you had the baby and after! Congratulations again!

The Lyon Family said...

Aren't boys the best? I can't believe that you have 3 now. How is it going with that? I will have to call and get a quick update.