It's been hard to find the time lately to blog or do anything for that matter so I'm a little behind. We haven't done much lately so here are some random cute pictures of my boys.
My mom brought up their little trampoline for the boys last week and they all loved it!
AustinZack
I was getting ready to go on a walk the other day and this is how I found Austin and Gavin
I'm really glad they love him so much, but sometimes I feel bad for the kid. He never gets a break from them.
Aaron reading them all a bedtime story.I usually make us a healthy smoothie for breakfast once a week. On Tuesday I made us a green smoothie- basically a berry smoothie with spinach. We all loved it!
AustinZack
Gavin looking cute in his bouncer while I'm making us breakfast.
Since it was such nice weather on Tuesday we decided to have a picnic outside for lunch.
AustinZack
Gavin getting a bath last night. I just realized yesterday that I haven't taken any pictures of him during bath time. I feel like a horrible mom! I don't know what's a better excuse:
I'm exhausted and not thinking clearly.
It's my third child and I don't have time.
Or most of his baths have been because he's peed on himself and so the rush to do a bath hasn't included grabbing the camera.
Or maybe I'm just a bad mom! But either way, isn't he adorable? It makes me so sad that he's already a month old! I love this boy!!After bath: I love how clean and yummy they smell! But as you can see, he hates when we get him out and that cold air hits his little body.
I sure love these little boys of mine and I wish time would stop going so quickly!!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
My Boys
Posted by
Heidi
on
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the pictures. It looks like you are surviving the transition to 3 kids really well. I'm excited to get to play with your boys again in a couple of weeks. Are you sure you don't want to leave Gavin here too? I can handle it/would love it.
I better get your smoothie recipes. Are they good? Can you taste the spinach/"healthy" stuff? Do they taste just like Costco's? If so, we're set! Ryan LOVES smoothies, but doesn't eat enough "healthy" foods!
What a beautiful black and white photo, I love it!
Post a Comment