Monday, April 27, 2009

We don't think it's bed time!

I just thought I would show you a great example of how our boys don't really go to sleep after we tuck them in for bed.

11 comments:

Malinda said...

That is hilarious! Don't mind my foot in your face. :)

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

Yes! That is so dang cute. My boys love to pile their toys and books on whoever falls asleep first. So when we check on them we have to dig one of them out. :) So cute.

Ryan said...

Yeah, what do parents know?

Dan said...

That is hilarious!

Jodi B. said...

I love the foot on the face, funny!

Anonymous said...

That's cute. They have been in tighter quarters together!

Adrianne said...

They are cute and funny boys!

Marie Rose said...

that is hilarious! I love it!

Amanda said...

Love it!

Heidi said...

That is the cutest thing I've seen in a while!

eric and erika said...

LOVE IT! Wish I could fall asleep anywhere