That is the word I hear constantly now. My parents and Michelle and Matt gave the boys these t-ball sets for Christmas and we were finally able to pull them out. They LOVE them! Their obsessions right now are baseball and golf. For some reason Austin likes to hold the bat like this and he gets so mad when you try to show him the right way, we're working on it.Here's a cute picture of Gavin and his double chin.
The boys and I have gone on a couple of short walks (I still get sore after). I got them some sunglasses, I think they look like such studs (they are such a good deal at The Children's Place).Gavin gets to snuggle with mommy.
I'm sure I look like I should be on an ad for birth control. :)
Yesterday I went and got the boys hair cut; when we got home they wanted to play outside, but I told them they couldn't because it was raining. Zack being the trouble maker that he is lately walked out and kept putting his hand in the puddle that accumulates on our driveway. I kept telling him you're going to get wet because they hate having their clothes wet, but he apparently didn't care. He started walking in the puddle and I decided that I just didn't care right then. Austin decided to follow his lead. They were hilarious to watch! I finally made them come inside because Gavin was very upset that he was being forced to wait for his lunch and they threw a fit. I'm glad they had so much fun!!
They thought it was fun to kick the water at each other and kept trying to get me and the car. It was pretty funny.This video is after they had been out there for awhile and were drenched. You can hear poor Gavin crying in the background.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Outside
Posted by
Heidi
on
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Thats awesome! You're such a cute mommy!
I love the puddle pictures and video. Ben was watching with me and he was cracking up. I'm glad they got over the wet clothes thing. Maybe I should take Abby out in the rain. She hates wet clothes too.
What!? Is your baby really that big already? I am so excited to see him and your twins in person next week. What cuties!
Although they got soaked, I am sure they had fun! My kids love to do that also!
I love your family picture on your header. Beautiful! Gavin is already getting so big.
I hope my kids don't find your puddle -- or have they already?!?
Your boys are so adorable! Aaron sent some of the newborn pictures out via email to his co-workers and I absolutely love them. They turned out great.
By the way, I laughed out loud when I read the part about being an ad for birth control :)
Thanks for taking the time to enter in my photography give-away!
-Jessie
how fun. I bet your boys loved it!! I can't believe how big your baby is already. They grow too fast!
I love that chubby baby...does he have red hair?
I love the new family picture at the top! So cute. You're boys are growing up and your wonder woman. Holy smokes, I am tired with one lil' stinker let alone three. We want to have everyone over for a BBQ...I'll keep you posted.
Your kids are so cute and the jumping in the puddles is definately a boy thing!
Post a Comment