Saturday, May 16, 2009

2 months old

I've been meaning to do this post for over a week now; better late than never right?
Gavin started smiling and cooing at us on May 7th. There is nothing better than those sweet little noises or seeing his face light up when he sees you! It took me about a week to be able to catch it with the camera.
He had his 2 month check-up on the 12th and everything looks great! I knew he was getting chuncky, but I couldn't believe how much he weighed. When Austin was 2 months old he weighed about 7 1/2 lbs and Zack weighed around 5 1/2 lbs and they were just coming home.
Gavin's stats:
Length: 22 3/4 in. 45%
Weight: 12 lbs 15 oz. 75%
Head circ: 40.5 cm 55%
I've never had a kid this high on the charts and I love it! I love all of his sweet rolls and I love that his cheeks are so chubby. He is such a sweet baby! My favorite time of day is at night when I get to just cuddle with him. I'm dreading going back to work and missing out on that time. He is doing much better at night and usually sleeps until around 4.
My favorite time of day:
Here are some more random pictures:
I'm so in love!!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

he sure is cute. I am sad I didn't get to come see him today. By the way the Dr. said it is Slap Cheek, it shouldn't be contagious anymore. Let's get together soon (I am ok if you want to wait for Katie to clear up)

Lori said...

oh what a cutie.

Malinda said...

Those pictures are adorable! They bring back memories of Ben when he was my little Buddha baby.

Katie said...

He is so cute! Don't you love chubby babies? I wish we were out there, Gavin and Carter could be fat friends....you're lucky about the sleep thing, Carter still likes his two-a-night feedings. Oh well, I guess it's not too bad.
We're coming out in late August, by the way. We're excited to see you guys!

Laura said...

It's so fun to have a new little baby. I can't believe mine is a whole year old now! He is so cute. I'm so glad he is doing so well. And I love your family picture at the top of the page.
By the way, I will bring you some starter in a few days, the next time I add to it so I have enough to pass along :) Tell me if you don't know what I'm talking about because if so it must have been the other Heidi that wanted it... :)